Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
2013 has been an incredible year for the Golf Foundation and we would like to thank everyone who has made it such a success. Our thanks go out to all the organisations and individuals whose support allows us to work with fantastic PGA Professionals, coaches, teachers, and club officials. We look forward to working with you all again in 2014 so that we can continue to offer young people the opportunity to experience golf and the benefits it has to offer.
Have a restful and enjoyable Christmas break and best wishes for the New Year.
The members of Royal Eastbourne Golf Club have made a “fantastic” donation in presenting a £1,150 cheque to the Golf Foundation, the leading golf charity that makes the game more accessible for young people from different backgrounds and circumstances.
- 19 Nov 2013 | Take-up for new Junior Golf Passport exceeds expectations
- 14 Nov 2013 | Nominate your remarkable golf people and projects for Golf Foundation awards
- 09 Oct 2013 | Golf Foundation and European Tour raise £20,000 to help young golfers in Pro-Am
- 08 Oct 2013 | The new Junior Golf Passport is launched at The Golf Show
- 03 Oct 2013 | Golf is a boost for curriculum planning