Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
Learning is part of 2,500 membership growth
Regular participation is a key part of the Golf Foundation’s strategy, which is supported by all of the major golfing bodies. In particular, with support from England Golf and the PGA, official figures show that in the last year HSBC Golf Roots has created 2,500 new junior members at golf clubs.
However, our programmes are not just about numbers, they are designed to reach young people of all abilities and circumstances to give them a chance to pursue golf from the community into the club environment. The ‘Skills for Life’ attributes that golf has to offer can also have a positive impact on these young people as they grow into adulthood.
If you want to help the next generation of young players, and join in with our projects, please get in touch with us now!
Keep up-to-date on all the Golf Foundation’s news on twitter and facebook.
07 Jan 2015 | PGA BACK GOLF FOUNDATION WITH £100K DONATION
The Professional Golfers’ Association has underlined its support for growing the game of golf by donating £100K to the Golf Foundation.
- 10 Dec 2014 | Timely ladies’ gift by ETIQUS helps next generation
- 04 Dec 2014 | Time to nominate excellent golf people and projects for Golf Foundation annual awards
- 24 Nov 2014 | New Golf Foundation Chief Executive Brendon Pyle tasked to encourage next generation of young golfers
- 12 Nov 2014 | Explanar prize for Kent club
- 08 Oct 2014 | Golf Foundation Pro-Am raises more than £20,000 with European Tour support