Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
Learning is part of 2,500 membership growth
Regular participation is a key part of the Golf Foundation’s strategy, which is supported by all of the major golfing bodies. In particular, with support from England Golf and the PGA, official figures show that in the last year HSBC Golf Roots has created 2,500 new junior members at golf clubs.
However, our programmes are not just about numbers, they are designed to reach young people of all abilities and circumstances to give them a chance to pursue golf from the community into the club environment. The ‘Skills for Life’ attributes that golf has to offer can also have a positive impact on these young people as they grow into adulthood.
If you want to help the next generation of young players, and join in with our projects, please get in touch with us now!
Keep up-to-date on all the Golf Foundation’s news on twitter and facebook.
Titleist, the #1 ball in golf, has announced that it is to continue to support the Golf Foundation as the charity encourages more youngsters into regular golf at club level.
- 24 Mar 2015 | ‘Girls Golf Rocks’ bids to encourage more girls into golf in Essex
- 02 Mar 2015 | Teeofftimes.co.uk supports Golf Foundation in 2015 with £20,000 fundraising target
- 05 Feb 2015 | Second Explanar prize promotes support for Junior Golf Passport
- 04 Feb 2015 | Crown Golf Donation Reaches £100k
- 07 Jan 2015 | PGA BACK GOLF FOUNDATION WITH £100K DONATION