Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
10 Dec 2014 | Timely ladies’ gift by ETIQUS helps next generation
ETIQUS, a new British brand of distinctive, quality timepieces, is putting something back into the game by supporting the Golf Foundation.
- 04 Dec 2014 | Time to nominate excellent golf people and projects for Golf Foundation annual awards
- 24 Nov 2014 | New Golf Foundation Chief Executive Brendon Pyle tasked to encourage next generation of young golfers
- 12 Nov 2014 | Explanar prize for Kent club
- 08 Oct 2014 | Golf Foundation Pro-Am raises more than £20,000 with European Tour support
- 01 Oct 2014 | The Golf Foundationís PGA endorsed Junior Golf Passport celebrates its first birthday at The Golf Show