Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
Learning is part of 2,500 membership growth
Regular participation is a key part of the Golf Foundation’s strategy, which is supported by all of the major golfing bodies. In particular, with support from England Golf and the PGA, official figures show that in the last year HSBC Golf Roots has created 2,500 new junior members at golf clubs.
However, our programmes are not just about numbers, they are designed to reach young people of all abilities and circumstances to give them a chance to pursue golf from the community into the club environment. The ‘Skills for Life’ attributes that golf has to offer can also have a positive impact on these young people as they grow into adulthood.
If you want to help the next generation of young players, and join in with our projects, please get in touch with us now!
Keep up-to-date on all the Golf Foundation’s news on twitter and facebook.
ETIQUS – the timepiece brand for golfers – has partnered with golf event specialist The Golf Guide to deliver 15 golf events at locations all across the UK in 2015. The events started at St Anne’s Old Links in March, culminating with a 36 hole competition at the home of golf, St Andrews, in October. The brand partnership will raise £5,000 for the golf charity
- 14 Apr 2015 | Justin Rose – from Foundation Under 14‘s to 14 under at Augusta
- 14 Apr 2015 | Golf Foundation thanks British Golf Industry Association for £15,000 donation from BGIA golf day
- 09 Apr 2015 | Christopher Harry Plumridge 1944-2015
- 31 Mar 2015 | Tee-off for the 29th Golf Foundation Pro-Am, supported by The European Tour
- 25 Mar 2015 | Titleist and Golf Foundation continue partnership to bring more young players into the game