Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
Learning is part of 2,500 membership growth!
Regular participation is a key part of the Golf Foundation’s strategy, which is supported by all of the major golfing bodies of England, Scotland and Wales. In particular, with support from England Golf and the PGA, official figures show that in the last year HSBC Golf Roots has created 2,500 new junior members in our clubs.
However, our programmes are not just about numbers. They are designed to reach young people of all abilities and different circumstances, and to give them the chance to pursue golf from the community into the club environment.
Along this journey, the ‘Skills for Life’ attributes that golf has to offer can also have a positive impact on these young people as they grow into adulthood.
If you want to help the next generation of young players and join in with our projects, please get in touch with us now!
10 Dec 2014 | Timely ladies’ gift by ETIQUS helps next generation
ETIQUS, a new British brand of distinctive, quality timepieces, is putting something back into the game by supporting the Golf Foundation.
- 04 Dec 2014 | Time to nominate excellent golf people and projects for Golf Foundation annual awards
- 24 Nov 2014 | New Golf Foundation Chief Executive Brendon Pyle tasked to encourage next generation of young golfers
- 12 Nov 2014 | Explanar prize for Kent club
- 08 Oct 2014 | Golf Foundation Pro-Am raises more than £20,000 with European Tour support
- 01 Oct 2014 | The Golf Foundationís PGA endorsed Junior Golf Passport celebrates its first birthday at The Golf Show