Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
Learning is part of 2,500 membership growth
Regular participation is a key part of the Golf Foundation’s strategy, which is supported by all of the major golfing bodies. In particular, with support from England Golf and the PGA, official figures show that in the last year HSBC Golf Roots has created 2,500 new junior members at golf clubs.
However, our programmes are not just about numbers, they are designed to reach young people of all abilities and circumstances to give them a chance to pursue golf from the community into the club environment. The ‘Skills for Life’ attributes that golf has to offer can also have a positive impact on these young people as they grow into adulthood.
If you want to help the next generation of young players, and join in with our projects, please get in touch with us now!
Keep up-to-date on all the Golf Foundation’s news on twitter and facebook.
The Golf Foundation Presidents’ Awards at Wentworth on Wednesday (20th of May) celebrated the “fantastic work” of volunteers and professionals who have given their time and enthusiasm to provide young people from all backgrounds and abilities with a start in the game.
- 14 May 2015 | European Tour provides showcase for Golf Foundation junior activity
- 12 May 2015 | From school Tri-Golf to regular coaching at clubs thanks to the ‘Big Swing’
- 12 May 2015 | Rio de Janeiro welcomes Golf Foundation as charity helps to spread golf message
- 12 May 2015 | StreetGolf Championship to take youngsters from community to golf club
- 12 May 2015 | Teeofftimes.co.uk customers can back the Golf Foundation to encourage the next generation