Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
We're pleased to announce that the
recent launch of the new Junior Golf Passport,
endorsed by the Professional Golfers' Association,
has been a resounding success.
The Junior Golf Passport is the official learning programme for the England Golf Partnership and Golf Development Wales. We're delighted that so many PGA Professionals and golf clubs have already signed up to deliver this significant coaching and business resource which focuses on providing support and helping youngsters to get ready for regular play at the golf club.
In just 3 weeks since its official launch at The Golf Show in Harrogate, around 300 clubs and 350 Professionals have registered on the programme and we look forward to this number rising steadily into 2014. All the family can join in the fun too!
PGA Professionals can still sign up to the Junior Golf Passport by clicking here.
The members of Royal Eastbourne Golf Club have made a “fantastic” donation in presenting a £1,150 cheque to the Golf Foundation, the leading golf charity that makes the game more accessible for young people from different backgrounds and circumstances.
- 19 Nov 2013 | Take-up for new Junior Golf Passport exceeds expectations
- 14 Nov 2013 | Nominate your remarkable golf people and projects for Golf Foundation awards
- 09 Oct 2013 | Golf Foundation and European Tour raise £20,000 to help young golfers in Pro-Am
- 08 Oct 2013 | The new Junior Golf Passport is launched at The Golf Show
- 03 Oct 2013 | Golf is a boost for curriculum planning