Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
With Ryder Cup fever set to inspire millions of golfers and non-golfers, the Golf Foundation is targeting more young people through innovative new programmes such as StreetGolf.
Working with national partners such as Sport England, Premier League 4 Sport and StreetGames, our innovative new StreetGolf initiative takes golf to young people so that they can play in their own backyard. Key to the programme’s success is the support of the local PGA Coach and opportunity to progress to the golf club.
At the golf club, the Junior Golf Passport continues to help younger golfers between the ages of 6 and 13 years learn about all elements of the game and hopefully develop a life-long habit.
ClubGolf is the national programme in Scotland inspired by the Ryder Cup to encourage the next generation of golfers. As a partner within ClubGolf, the Golf Foundation would like to wish Gleneagles and the European Team every success for the Ryder Cup.
Keep up-to-date on all the Golf Foundation's news via our FACEBOOK and TWITTER.
19 Aug 2014 | Don’t forget to book your place for the 28th Golf Foundation Pro-Am
There is still time to book your places on the tee for the 28th Golf Foundation Pro-Am, which will be held on Monday, 6th October, at London Golf Club.
- 05 Aug 2014 | 3,600 youngsters putt like champions in unique Golf Foundation and Titleist challenge
- 05 Aug 2014 | Football’s goal to make new golfers at Open Championship
- 24 Jul 2014 | Legends Davies, Hastings and Henman inspire the youngsters and support the Golf Foundation
- 23 Jul 2014 | Cheque it out: Tri-Golf challenge celebrates £7,500 handover from Teeofftimes.co.uk to Golf Foundation
- 17 Jul 2014 | Darren Clarke receives Golf Foundation ‘Spirit of Golf’ Award