Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
Golf Foundation achieves Preliminary Level of the Equality Standard in Sport
The Golf Foundation is committed to giving ALL children and young people the opportunity to experience golf. Through our HSBC Golf Roots projects and partners, the Golf Foundation is able to highlight the opportunities that golf can offer to young disabled people so is delighted to have passed the Preliminary Level of the Equality Standard in Sport with our partners England Golf and the PGA. Here is the assessor's summary of the Golf Foundation:
"The Golf Foundation has great strengths with regard to equality and that is supported by the evidence that they have provided. They are very aware of the barriers to participation for diverse groups and also the routes into golf and are taking steps to address these through a range of products and programmes that are seen as good practice for the sport sector. It is evident that equality is integral to their thinking and that this is led from the top with the Board and the CEO and equality is evident as one of their core values. "
Whether a player wants to get active, or become an elite performer, we aim to provide a platform to enable young disabled people to start their golfing journey.
Keep up to date on all Golf Foundation news by following us on facebook or twitter.
adidas Golf has become the Official Footwear Supplier to the Golf Foundation, the nationally recognised charity which helps growing numbers of young people to ‘Start, Learn and Stay’ in the sport.
- 22 Sep 2016 | Golf Foundation thanks Titleist for significant support of juniors in 2016 season
- 25 Aug 2016 | Time to book now for the 30th Golf Foundation Pro-Am, supported by The European Tour
- 19 Aug 2016 | Justin Rose wins 1993 Golf Foundation Under 14s: From Patshull Park to Rio
- 17 Aug 2016 | Survey: We need your quick help to offer gold medal standard for junior golfers
- 11 Aug 2016 | Golf Foundation named official charity of the British Masters supported by Sky Sports