Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
HSBC Golf Roots programmes have generated an extra 3,600 junior members at golf clubs
The Golf Foundation is delighted with recent operational results that show its programmes are having a positive impact on junior membership at golf clubs. In the period from April 2014 to March 2015 there was a 45% increase in junior membership at golf facilities - an extra 3,600 juniors joined a golf club.
With support from England Golf and the PGA we are aiming
to help the next generation of young players to “Start, Learn, and Stay”
playing golf, through many initiatives. Involvement with the School Games
has engaged over 500,000 young people in England, and through the adapted
Tri-Golf Festival, and Golf Xtreme ‘Super Sixes’ formats, golf is now an integral
part of competitive school sport, particularly in primary schools, while at
golf clubs, the Junior Golf Passport continues to be a popular resource
delivered by 774 PGA Professionals to more than 4,600 children.
If you want to help the next generation of young players, please get in touch with us now!
Keep up-to-date on all the Golf Foundation’s news on twitter and facebook.
ETIQUS, the British brand of distinctive, quality timepieces exclusively for golfers, is excited to announce that it has raised £10,000 for leading golf charity the Golf Foundation.
- 08 Oct 2015 | British Masters Pro-Am launches fundraising for Official Charity
- 08 Oct 2015 | European Tour Survey: UK Golf Activity Flourishing
- 05 Oct 2015 | Findlay Picken – Former Chairman of the Golf Foundation
- 01 Oct 2015 | Golf Foundation Pro-Am celebrates growing the game, with European Tour support
- 18 Sep 2015 | Stephen Lewis to be appointed as next Chairman of the Golf Foundation