Every pound raised in our Brooch appeal will be invested directly into helping more girls to enjoy the benefits of golf...
We are asking golf clubs to help the Golf Foundation to grow the sport by collecting £2 per member as part of a subscription renewal process....
Take a team in the Pro-Am held at the prestigious London Club in Kent, each October....
Make a contribution and help make a difference...
We need your help
The Golf Foundation is a registered charity supported by many of the major golfing organisations but the impact of its work is limited by the resources available. Extra funding enables the Golf Foundation to create more opportunities for children and young people to be able to experience golf and the benefits it has to offer.
How can you help?
There are many different ways to make a contribution to the Golf Foundation’s funds:
- A gift-aided donation through a Direct Debit giving scheme;
- A gift-aided donation via the Foundation’s JustGiving page;
- Take a team in the Pro-Am Golf Day held at the prestigious London Golf Club, Kent, in October each year and organised in association with the PGA European Tour;
Each year the Foundation runs an Annual Appeal through which it asks golf clubs to raise money in a number of ways such as:
- Adding an amount per member onto the annual subscription;
- Organising a special Golf Foundation competition for the members;
- Incorporating ‘nearest the pin’ competitions into events;
- Making a straight-forward charity donation.
Take a team in the Pro-Am Golf Day held at the prestigious London Golf Club, Kent, in October each year and organised in association with the PGA European Tour.
- Sponsor one of the Golf Foundation’s development initiatives or projects.
If you would like to contribute to the long-term development of the sport, please call 01992 449830 and ask to speak to a member of the Fundraising Team.
The Golf Foundation is very grateful to all the individuals and organisations who make a donation or who raise funds.