Kenwick Park looks to the future and supports our charityFriendly golf clubs for juniors are at the heart of all our charity’s work to introduce the game to more youngsters from all backgrounds.
Kenwick Park Golf Club is a lovely tree-lined course found in the Lincolnshire Wolds and the club has an excellent track record of encouraging new children to find their feet and enjoy the atmosphere of a welcoming club.
Kenwick Park GC’s Junior Organiser Nik Fox leads the way here in support of the PGA Professional coaching staff. His dedication to junior golf was reinforced last season when he encouraged the club members to contribute to fundraising again as part of the Golf Foundation ‘Let’s Club Together’ campaign; the club having supported our charity for a number of years now. A huge thanks to everyone at Kenwick Park for raising £500 which we can now invest in helping to change the lives of young people through golf.
Golf Foundation Regional Development Officer Stacey McNicholas said: “Kenwick Park Golf Club has been a key supporter of our charity, engaging with fundraising activities annually, all to support the growth of junior golf. Backing from clubs such as Kenwick Park is crucial to the future of both our sport and our charity.”
Your golf club can support our Let's Club Together appeal by:
- Adding an optional donation to members’ annual subscriptions
- Nominating the Golf Foundation as the Captain’s charity
- Dedicating an existing club competition in support of the Golf Foundation by adding a £2 donation to the entry fee
- Running a monthly/quarterly raffle to win a prime parking space at the club
- Hold a sweepstake during one of the Majors or another major sporting event
- Hosting one of our collection pots on the bar or in the Pro Shop
- Donating a 4-ball at your club
See more on fundraising possibilities here.