We have teamed up with our friends at Surprizeshop to produce an exclusively created crystal ball marker for clubs to use in a charity competition....
We are asking golf clubs to help the Golf Foundation to grow the sport by collecting £2 per member as part of a subscription renewal process....
Read more about how HSBC Golf Roots Plus projects are creating positive change in the lives of young people....
HSBC Golf Roots Plus projects demonstrate the Golf Foundation's social responsibility and commitment to ensuring that all young people, irrespective of race, gender, disability, religion, poverty or personal circumstances, have the opportunity to enjoy golf...
We need your help
The Golf Foundation is a registered charity supported by many of the major golfing organisations but the impact of its work is limited by the resources available. Extra funding enables the Golf Foundation to create more opportunities for children and young people to be able to experience golf and the benefits it has to offer.
How can you help?
There are many different ways to make a contribution to the Golf Foundation’s funds:
- A gift-aided donation through a Direct Debit giving scheme;
- A gift-aided donation via the Foundation’s JustGiving page;
Golf clubs can raise money for the Golf Foundation in a number of ways:
- Committing to supporting our new 'Let's Club Together' appeal
- Adding an amount per member onto the annual subscription;
- Organising a special Golf Foundation competition for the members;
- Incorporating ‘nearest the pin’ competitions into events;
- Making a straight-forward charity donation.
Sponsor one of the Golf Foundation’s development initiatives or projects.
If you would like to contribute to the long-term development of the sport, please call 01992 449830 and ask to speak to a member of the Fundraising Team.
The Golf Foundation is very grateful to all the individuals and organisations who make a donation or who raise funds.