We want to inspire a love of golf that lasts a lifetime – and we’re looking for young ambassadors to help us.
Could you share your story about what golf is really like to encourage more young people to get involved in this wonderful sport?
England Golf and the Golf Foundation have a fantastic volunteer opportunity to join us as a national Young Ambassador for England.
The role involves sharing your story in various ways to raise awareness of golf and help change the perception of the sport, working as part of a wider team of other Young Ambassadors.
Requirements of the applicant
- Aged 25 and under
- Willing to share your story
- Enjoy talking with others
- Confident using social media and share digital content
- A willingness to dedicate two to three hours per month
- Attend training and meetings at least four times a year
- Attend two events per year
Roles and Responsibilities
- Giving talks in your local community, schools, colleges, to encourage young people to try golf
- Attend national events to inspired other young people to volunteer in golf
- Share you story and insight on social media and other media outlets
- Promote our campaigns and the great work the Young Ambassadors are doing
- Build strong relationships across the sport promoting the work we do
- Be a role model and mentor for other young people
We will provide…
- Training and support to fulfil your role as a Young Ambassador
- Brief and support you for any events you attend
- Cover out of pocket expenses such as travel and food
- Provide branded clothing
- An opportunity to network and work with other Young Ambassadors
- Support to build your knowledge and experience
How to apply
Please complete the application form and send for the attention of Marie Bugg or Mary-Anne Price at England Golf – firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also send a video message highlighting why you want to be involved, a little about your life and why you feel you would be a good golf ambassador.
To view more information download the full role description. Anyone interested in the role who would like more information, please contact Lee Dolby, Young People Manager, on email@example.com