Sign up to our Make Your Mark Appeal and help support young golfers! We've teamed up with our friends at Surprizeshop to produce an exclusively created crystal ball marker for clubs to use in a charity competition....
We need your help to create more golfers and secure the future of the game...
HSBC Golf Roots Plus projects demonstrate the Golf Foundation's social responsibility and commitment to ensuring that all young people, irrespective of race, gender, disability, religion, poverty or personal circumstances, have the opportunity to enjoy golf...
To find out more about our work, read our latest Impact Report...
We need your help
The Golf Foundation is a registered charity supported by many of the major golfing organisations but the impact of its work is limited by the resources available. Extra funding enables the Golf Foundation to create more opportunities for children and young people to be able to experience golf and the benefits it has to offer.
How can you help?
There are many different ways to make a contribution to the Golf Foundation’s funds:
- A gift-aided donation through a Direct Debit giving scheme;
- A gift-aided donation via the Foundation’s donations page;
- Leaving a legacy gift.
Golf clubs can raise money for the Golf Foundation in a number of ways:
- Committing to supporting our new 'Let's Club Together' appeal
- Adding an amount per member onto the annual subscription;
- Organising a special Golf Foundation competition for the members;
- Incorporating ‘nearest the pin’ competitions into events;
- Making a straight-forward charity donation.
Sponsor one of the Golf Foundation’s development initiatives or projects.
If you would like to contribute to the long-term development of the sport, please email Vanessa Bell, Head of Fundraising Vanessa@golf-foundation.org.
The Golf Foundation is very grateful to all the individuals and organisations who make a donation or who raise funds.