Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
Whilst the Golf Foundation aims to give youngsters every opportunity to try golf in school and their communities, now is the ideal time of year where they can enjoy all the opportunities that clubs have to offer, and the new Junior Golf Passport is the ideal tool to help young people’s golfing development at the club.
The warmer weather and lighter evenings are the perfect time to kick-start a youngster’s passion for golf and events such as the Masters in Augusta place golf higher up the sports agenda and showcase all that’s great about the sport. Maybe your club will coach a future Masters' winner?
We are delighted that so many clubs and PGA professionals have already registered on the Junior Golf Passport scheme, but if you’d like more information, please click here.
To find out more about our work, click here for a copy of our latest 'Junior Golf Matters’ bulletin.
You can keep up-to-date by liking us on FACEBOOK or following us on TWITTER.
The Golf Foundation has thanked members of the British Golf Industry Association (BGIA) for a pledged donation of £12,000, raised during the BGIA’s recent annual golf day, held at Woburn Golf Club.
- 11 Apr 2014 | Glenmuir and Sunderland of Scotland continue their support for Golf Foundation at the grass roots
- 18 Mar 2014 | Golf Foundation thanks GolfBIC organisers for Ďfantastic donationí of nearly £6,500
- 17 Mar 2014 | Titleist and Golf Foundation work together to bring more young players into the game
- 21 Jan 2014 | Donít miss the cut: Last chance to nominate deserving cases for Golf Foundation Presidentís Awards
- 20 Jan 2014 | More than 2,000 youngsters and nearly 450 PGA coaches embrace the new Junior Golf Passport