Welcome to the official website of The Golf Foundation
Ryder Cup can inspire next generation of young golfers
The Golf Foundation wishes the European and USA players the best of luck for the Ryder Cup in Hazeltine this weekend. Let’s hope it is a fantastic ‘wire-to-wire’ match played in the best possible spirit between two teams in top form.
The epic match is sure to inspire many young people in the UK who will experience the Ryder Cup unfolding as they follow Rory, Justin & Co playing highest level match play golf.
Keep up to date on all Golf Foundation news by following us on facebook or twitter.
Certainly, as a charity, the Golf Foundation will seek to harness this Ryder Cup interest (the Ryder Cup is one of our key supporters) and through our ‘HSBC Golf Roots’ programme will continue to introduce many more youngsters to golf in schools, communities and golf clubs and help them to experience the ‘Skills for Life’ that this sport can offer its participants.
In the build-up to this week’s match, this charity has shared ideas with the World Golf Foundation on how to get more young people into golf and how to Grow the Game further.
Enjoy the Ryder Cup!
adidas Golf has become the Official Footwear Supplier to the Golf Foundation, the nationally recognised charity which helps growing numbers of young people to ‘Start, Learn and Stay’ in the sport.
- 22 Sep 2016 | Golf Foundation thanks Titleist for significant support of juniors in 2016 season
- 25 Aug 2016 | Time to book now for the 30th Golf Foundation Pro-Am, supported by The European Tour
- 19 Aug 2016 | Justin Rose wins 1993 Golf Foundation Under 14s: From Patshull Park to Rio
- 17 Aug 2016 | Survey: We need your quick help to offer gold medal standard for junior golfers
- 11 Aug 2016 | Golf Foundation named official charity of the British Masters supported by Sky Sports