How can you help?
Here are some of the ways golf clubs can raise money for the Golf Foundation:
- Committing to supporting our 'Let's Club Together' or 'Make Your Mark' appeals.
- Supporting the Golf Foundation through their ‘Captain’s Charity’, while making a genuine impact in their own community.
- Organising a special Golf Foundation competition for the members;
- Incorporating ‘nearest the pin’ competitions into events;
- Adding an amount per member onto the annual subscription;
- Making a straight-forward charity donation.
The Golf Foundation is extremely grateful to all the golf clubs who raise funds for our charity. If you would like to get in touch to find out how your club can support our work, please contact Vanessa Bell, Head of Fundraising Vanessa@golf-foundation.org.